Participating Venue Access
11 Mitchell Lane, Glasgow, G1 3NU
Tel: +44(0)141 276 5365
Getting to and from the Venue
- The closest accessible parking is located at Mitchell Street NCP Car Park. There is a drop off point to the left of the entrance on Mitchell Street.
- The nearest bus stops to the venue are on Argyle Street, St Vincent Street and Union Street. Buses servicing these stops include: First 6/6A, 7/7A, 9/9A, N9/N9A, 18, 21, 41, 75 or 263.
- The closest train stations are Glasgow Central (3 minutes) & Queen Street (7 minutes). TransPennine Express offer a handy guide to visiting Glasgow by train, or visit National Rail.
- The closest subways are Buchanan Street (4 minutes) & St Enoch (6 minutes).
- There are bike racks located to right and left of the main entrance on Buchanan & Mitchell Street.
- There is one entrance to The Lighthouse on Mitchell Lane.
- The outside pavement is flush with the entrance doors to the building.
- The entrance has a revolving door and a sliding door which operates on a pad.
- There will be a member of box office or front of house staff nearby to offer assistance if required.
Inside the Venue
- There is a lift providing access to levels 1 – 6 with level access on each floor.
- There are accessible toilets on levels 2, 3 and 5, with wide doors for wheelchair access, grab rails, emergency cord, easy-turn taps, lowered sink, hand drying facilities and bin.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome.