Participating Venue Access
Institut Français d’Écosse
13 Randolph Cres, Edinburgh EH3 7TT
Tel: 0131 225 5366
Getting to and from the Venue
- For more information about walking routes, cycle baths and bike parking options visit Edinburgh Council’s website.
- The nearest bus stop is the Queensferry Street stop on Drumsheugh Place. Buses servicing this stop include; 13, 19, 36, 37, 41, 43, 47, 113, N37, N55, N58, X37, X43 & X47. Download the EdinBus app for routes and timetables
- The nearest train station is Haymarket. It is a 14 minute walk from the venue. Visit National Rail for more info
- The event can be accessed through no. 12 Randolph Crescent. This entrance is located to the right of the main entrance at number 13 Randolph Crescent. There are four wide stone steps leading up to the front door. There is a metal fence at each side but no handrails.
- There is no ramped access.
- At the top of the steps the venue is entered through a single door.
- There will be a member of staff at the reception at no13 Randolph Crescent to offer assistance if required.
Inside the Venue
- There is no lift available.
- There are no accessible toilets.
Where the Event is Taking Place
- The event is taking place in a ground floor room.
- After entering the venue the installation is located in the first room to your right on the ground floor.
- You can enter the installation through a single door.
- The installation space will be dimly lit.
- The floor is carpeted.